Monday, October 28, 2019

International 302 Engine for sale

UPDATE Nov 2019

 I've just installed a new transmission in this truck, so for the time being the engine is not for sale. I will be looking for a 392 to replace it, so it is available, but not until I find and rebuild another engine.

I do, however, have a T-34 transmission with drive shafts and shifters, which I will sell (since I'm not going to use it) I want $1,500 for all of it. I'll post photos later. I also have an Eaton Rear Axle, I'll look into that later.

Also, I'm looking for other components for the CO1600; 4WD components to convert my truck, Auxullary Transmission, and a two speed Rear Axle. My existing rear axle has 666 ratio. Possibly I can replace the gear cluster and keep the housing.

 ARCHIVE
International 302ci engine. Uncertian of the exact year, but I will post the serial number when I can Currently in my 1962 CO1600. The top and bottom ends have been resealed. Rebuilt Carburetor. The engine runs quite well and has a lot of torque. It just does not have enough power for a 24K lb truck, so I'm swapping it out for a more powerful engine. This would work great in a Scout, a Travel-all, or a pickup. I'll post more as I get it.


Will swap this engine for a 392ci engine, a straight six diesel, or a A250 International Automatic Transmission + the necessary torque converter. Price - $500.

You pick it up, or pay in advance for the freight and packing, or I will deliver up up to 100 miles for a deposit of $3/mile. Sorry but I need to be paid in advance.

 Located outside of Philadelphia.

contact via email; image.of.the.mind.studios@gmail.com
(will provide phone number after initial contact)
Arthur Greisiger

No comments:

Post a Comment