Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Architectural Lighting Equipment

   I acquired the lighting equipment that was used to illuminate the outside of The Bryn Athyn Cathedral during the June 19th celebration of New Church Day. The cathedral was illuminated onc e a year for this special event. Things changed when Bryn Athyn Cathedral became recognized as part of a National Historic Site.

    Now that the Cathedral has become a nationally recognized there has been a great increase in visitor and along with that the occasions for illuminating the outside of the building have increased. So a permanent lighting system was installed, which no longer involves set-up and take-down.

   So, to as a service to the church, I bought the equipment and made a deal to split the proceeds of a sale with the church. After inventorying what was there, we are offering it to other facilities or organizations which may also have a occasion to illuminate the outside of a special building, for festivals or special events. This custom designed lighting equipment was quite effective in lighting the Bryn Athyn Cathedral.

   Although I do not have the photographs of the illuminations available to me as I write this post (I neglected to save them as a JPG), I will update it later when I do. If you need to talk to me about this equipment send me an email at:


   Once we make contact via email, then we can talk on the phone. You can also reach me using Facebook or LinkedIn.









No comments:

Post a Comment